Today on Simply Faith and Mamahood I am going to share my top drugstore products that I love. There has been A LOT of new things in the drugstore lately (it’s been awhile since I’ve bought any makeup). Drugstore makeup has really been stepping up their game lately. Here are my faves!
1. Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick (CLICK HERE) Retailed at $4.99. First off, these are AHHHMAZING. You cannot beat the price for the product that you are getting. I honestly prefer these over most of my liquid lipsticks I have in my collection, and trust me I have A TON. The pigmentation on these are incredible, and it feels like there is nothing on your lips. They last so long on the lips and the main thing I love about these liquid lipsticks is they do not crack! My favorite shades are Nudist Peach, Rebel Rose and Missy and Fierce (you know I need my red lip). They are very comparable to the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks – which are my FAVORITE over any lippies. They have the same applicator, as well as the same packaging. For the price you can’t beat it. These Wet N Wild Lippies are totally worth trying if you haven’t already!
2. Next is another product by Wet N Wild, (you go Wet n Wild!) their Photo Focus Foundation (CLICK HERE) Retailed at $5.99. This foundation is awesome! It has a satin-matte finish and looks beautiful on the skin! Apparently it’s been tested under different lighting so you don’t get that flash back in photos. The concept reminds me a lot of the Makeup Forever Ultra HD which is my holy grail. The products are different though, in my opinion. My favorite way to apply the foundation is with a beautyblender. I’ve tried it with a brush but didn’t prefer it over the beautyblender. (beautyblender found HERE). I use this with my Smashbox Photo Finish primer and love the lasting power and finish! My skin type is on the combo side, and I find that this product will work well with all skin types. If you have dryer skin I would just recommend prepping your skin with hydrating products. 🙂
3. Next drugstore product is a concealer. The one that I prefer is the Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal (CLICK HERE) Retailed at $8.99. This concealer is pretty full coverage and when my son was first born I desperately needed FULL COVERAGE. It’s not too cakey, which I prefer, and the price is awesome.
4. Next, HIGHLIGHT. I loveeee my glow and I can be super extra about it but I do not care! Hahaha. My favorite affordable highlight is Wisp by ColourPop (CLICK HERE) retailed at $8.00. It’s soooo creamy and gives you such a beautiful glow. I apply this everywhere, cheekbones, nose, cupids bow, everywhere. ColourPop products are amazing and for the price, how can you not love it even more? The texture it unlike anything else, it’s really smooth and super buttery! My favorite way to apply these highlighters are first with my fingertips and then I go in and blend it in with my beautyblender, or any beauty sponge that you have. 🙂 I always get compliments on my highlight whenever I wear the ones by ColourPop! ColourPop isn’t found in any drug stores, only online, but for the price point on their products I’ve decided to add them to this blog post. 🙂
5. Bronzer!! I love the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (CLICK HERE) retailed at $14.99. I am fairly light so I love to add bronzer to add definition. I don’t prefer contouring everyday, I just love to warm up my skin. This bronzer smells amazing also, lol. I know $14.99 is a little steep for a drugstore product, but out of all the others that I’ve tried this one is my favorite. 🙂
6. Brows. My favorite brow product from the drug store is Ulta Brow Tint (CLICK HERE) in deep. It retails for $10.00. I typically don’t fill in my eyebrows with anything, I usually just comb through them with this gel and I am good to go! I have decent eyebrows in my opinion, so I don’t really need to do much with them 🙂 This product is great to set your brows as well though!
7. Lastly is blush, I love me some blush! My favorite blushes are the Milani Baked Blush (CLICK HERE) Retailed at $8.00. My favorite shade is the classic Rose D’Oro! It’s the most beautiful blush and gives you such beautiful color! I love blush and definitely wear it everyday!
Thanks for visiting!